#1 Water Softener Installation Company in Arlington, VA, With Over 300 5-Star Reviews
Even when your home’s running water seems to work perfectly, mechanical and plumbing issues can still cause problems for your systems. For example, hard minerals can make your running water less functional for cooking, cleaning, and drinking. Fortunately, water softeners can resolve this issue.
Long-term hard water within your home could cause plumbing issues that require professional solutions. Therefore, consider hiring water softener installation experts from Cherry Blossom Plumbing to restore the quality of your cleaning and drinking water.
Our Arlington, VA, plumbing experts offer timely services, guarantee your satisfaction, and treat every customer like family. We’ll install water softener equipment in your home so you receive the benefits of soft, clean water. Schedule your service consultation today.
We Also Offer These Whole Home Water Softener Installation:
What Is Hard Water?
When scale buildup and excess minerals accumulate in your home’s water supply, it causes hard water. These substances make water less effective at washing the suds and soap off dishes, clothes, and even your body.
The Effects of Hard Water
Many homeowners don’t realize the negative impacts hard water can have on their home comfort systems and plumbing. Because the dissolved magnesium and calcium react poorly to most soaps, you’re most likely to notice its impact after cooking or bathing.
The primary effects of hard water include:
- Soapy film that remains on your skin after bathing
- Water stains on clothes and towels
- Increased dullness and limpness to your hair
- Rising water bills
- Clothes wearing out sooner
- Clogged pipes and decreasing water flow
- Film and scale gathering on sinks, tubs, and shower floors
- Water heater issues and premature failure
Installing water softening equipment prevents these negative effects.
Hard Water vs. Soft Water
While hard water can have far-reaching negative impacts on your home, soft water is beneficial for your plumbing systems, cooking, cleaning, and bathing. After calling professionals to install a water softener system in your home, it replaces the magnesium and calcium buildup with potassium and sodium. These “softer” minerals protect your water heater and plumbing system from premature breakdowns while improving cooking, cleaning, and bathing.
Benefits of Soft Water
There are many benefits that demonstrate the importance of water softener installation. These include:
- Reduces plumbing breakdowns: Magnesium and calcium deposits can cause blockages within your plumbing. Softer water reduces breakdowns and saves you money on plumbing and water softener repair.
- Keeps your clothing in better condition: Hard water can interact poorly with your clothing. After several washes, you might notice your clothes wearing out or becoming stiff. Soft water maintains the condition of your wardrobe.
- Improving drinking water taste: Softer minerals improve the taste of drinking water.
- Eliminates water spots on dishes: Are you tired of those translucent spots appearing on your glassware and plates after they’ve been in the dishwasher? Soft water eliminates these marks by washing dishes more effectively.
- Decreases risks of certain skin conditions: Hard water agitates certain skin conditions like eczema and dry skin. Install a water softener system to avoid these issues.
- Increases energy efficiency: Soft water makes your water systems and heater more energy efficient.
- Reduces water bill: Increased energy efficiency will also lead to lower monthly water bills.
FAQs About Water Softeners
Below are some frequently asked questions about water softeners from Cherry Blossom Plumbing customers.
While you might want to try your own water softener installation, attempting these jobs without proper tools and training can be detrimental to your home’s water systems. Avoid accidental damage by calling professionals from Cherry Blossom Plumbing for water softener installation and repair.
While water softeners can be expensive, they’re also incredibly beneficial. These amazing units cost anywhere from $1000 to $2500, but they typically have a lifespan of 10 years or more. As a result, you’ll likely recoup your investment in these systems by the time it’s time for a replacement.
Water softeners have high returns on investment because they protect assets like clothing and appliances, plumbing systems, and your health. By installing one, you can reduce plumbing repairs, appliance replacements, and medical bills. Not only will this save you money, but it can also enhance your overall quality of life.
Enlist Professional Plumbers and Water Softener Installation From Cherry Blossom Plumbing
Stop looking for the best plumbing professionals available for water softener installation and contact experts from Cherry Blossom Plumbing. We use only the best tools and techniques in the industry to perform water softener repair, installation, and maintenance. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee and commitment to customer service ensure that your water quality remains soft and functional.
For more information about water softeners in Arlington, VA, call (703) 214-2551 today and consult professionals from Cherry Blossom Plumbing.